Top-ads

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Hulya Avsar: Zehra welcome in my head I'm gay Course

By | 05:20 Leave a Comment
Hakan Ural "I stand behind my son, though gay" Hulya Avsar A similar words came from. Avsar, "Daughter, 'I'm gay' course lot on my head," he said.


Hulya Avsar, Turkey's first gay magazine 'gaymag found in very specific description.

HOMOSEXUALITY NOT IT SEEM STRANGE

    Word that the 16-year-old daughter Zahra Çilingiroglu Avsar "Zehra, 'I'm gay' course; is my son, there are lot on my head. Not at all strange to me, I do not think I grew up event, "he said.




URAL had the same reaction HAKAN
    
      A while ago, Hakan Ural, had made a similar remark in an interview. Narrow-leg pants, worn with shoes under the son that has become the fashion icon of the claims related to the "Engincan not gay. But it also acknowledges sexual preference was different, I stand behind "he replied.
Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa

0 yorum: